There many type of the Yoga Asanas which have their own benefits own our body and mind. They are Surya Namaskar, Tadasana, Vriksasana, Utkatasana, Navasana, Bhujangasana.
Benefits of Yoga Asanas
Surya Namaskar –
Standing position in front of the Sun with folding hands.
- Stand facing the east , bring your both hands folded in front of your chest. Then Namaskar the Sun.
- Inhale and raise both hands upward and take them at the back and look at the sky. Try to bend back as possible as you can.
- Exhale and bring your hands forward and bend, place your hands on the floor near the feet.
- Take back your left foot slowly. Straighten the chest and bend the neck backward and look towards the sky.
- Exhale and bring your right foot back. Keep your neck and head between your both hands. Raise your hip and waist upward while bend your head looking navel.
- Bend the whole body keeping the feet and hands on the floor. Touch the floor with your knees and chest. In this way , the hands , feet , knees , chest and head will remain on the floor.
- inhale and raise your chest upward while looking toward the sky. The waist is to remain on the floor keeping your hands and legs straight.
These yoga asanas helps in losing weight, glowing our skin, helps in better digestive system, helps in the brings down blood sugar level etc. You can this yoga asanas twelve (12) times in a day.
Tad asana :-
Stand straight. In this asanas the trunk is pulled upwards. This position of Tad is like a tar tree.
Stand up join the heels and toes of both the feet and lift the arms straight upward, keep the fingers of one hand cross those of other hand. The wrist should be upward and the sight in front. Breathe completely.
Raise the heels and put the whole body weight on toes. Try to pull the body upward as you can. After some time breathe out and lower the body. Repeat this action for 10-15 times.
These yoga asanas is also known as the mountain pose and its benefits are the best in to increasing height, helps into improve the body posture and balance, it gives strength to your ankles, knees, thighs, arms and legs, helps into improve in the function of the digestive and repertory system etc. You can do this pose for 30 seconds or one minute.
Standing on the ground.
Place both the hands on the ground. In front of the feet , straighten the back so far as possible. Raise the waist and feet gradually. Try to balance the whole body on both hands. Stretch both feet upward slowly. This asanas should not be performed by a person who is suffering from blood pressure and heart disease.
These yoga asanas is also known as tree pose and helps in give strength ligaments and tendon of the feet, helps to improves the balance and stability in the legs, it helps in the strength to the bones of legs to hips etc. The person who having high blood pressure can avoid this yoga asanas.
Sit on the ground in Ut-Kat Asana and raise the heels.
Keep the heels together and place the anus on both heels , feet and raise on it. Place the hand on both sides of knees , look straight.
These yoga asanas is also known as the chair pose it helps in to strength to the thighs and ankles, this asana stretches the shoulder and open the chest and tone the digestive organs and heart etc. The persons having the knee problem and the women having pregnancy do not do this asana.
Pavan Mukt Asana :-
Lie down on the ground resting on the back , spreading both feet.
Catch one foot with the help of the hand so that the thigh must touch to the chest. Raise the head , holding it with hands, press the calves and thigh in such a way that lower position of the waist is raised above the ground. Repeat this action with the other foot. This asana can be performed by holding both legs together.
- it cures the pain in the waist.
- it removes the pain in the knee.
- it cures indigestion and gas trouble.
- this asana helps to cure gout.
- it makes the buttocks strong and beautiful
Sitting on legs while keeping the feet behind.
Put your heels under your hips and sit down with your feet facing the upper side. The thumbs of the feet should touch each other. Both the knees should touch each other.
Back and waist must be in a straight line. Put either hands or thighs. Take long breaths. It may be performed daily from three to 20 minutes.
These yoga asanas helps to control constipation, stomach disorder, acidity and digestive problems, it helps to make lower body flexible, cures joint pains, unitary problem etc and help to losing weight with regular practice.
Chakra Asana :-
Lie down on the ground resting on the back.
Place your back and the feet on the ground , place your elbow on the ground of the both sides of your head , raise the back. Make the portion of the body exactly round. Remain in this position for some time.
- It makes the body elastic like rubber and beautiful.
- Old age can be conquered by making the bones of vertebral column and lungs elastic.
- The waist becomes slim , beautiful and flexible and the chest is broadened. The knees, hands, feet , shoulders and arms become strong and smart because of strengthening of muscles.
- This asana reduces the fat of the belly,.
- It removes gastric disturbance.
- The stature or height is increased by this asana.
Supra Vajr Asana :-
Sitting on legs while keeping the feet behind.
Put your heels under your hips and sit down with your feet facing the upper side. The thumbs of the feet should touch each other. Both the knees should touch each other. Back and waist must be in a straight line. Touch the ground slowly with your shoulder and back and keep both hands on both of your thighs.
- It makes vertebral column elastic.
- It reduces the fatness of the belly. The waist looks slim , elastic , beautiful and attractive.
- It removes asthma and diseases of the neck.
- It cures backache.
- It sets right the navel.
- It removes the foul smell of sweat.
- It is very useful for stomach , throat , knees.
In this asana, one lies down straight and loosens the trunk.
It is also called Sarap Asana. In it the position of the body is like that of a serpent. In order to perform this yoga asanas , lie down on the belly on the ground . Place both hand near the shoulders.
Make the legs hard slowly and with the help of wrists raise the chest so much that the body gets completely straightened. Pull in the toes and hang the head slowly backwards. Return gradually to the formal position. Repeat this yoga asanas three to five times.
These yoga asanas is also known as cobra pose. It gives strength to the arms and shoulder, helps to increase flexibility of the body, helps to invigorates the heart, decreases the stiffness to lower back.
Weight Loss To lose weight, water also performs an vital role. But ...
What is Yoga ? It is the physical and mental exercise which relax o...
Best Health Quotes And Top Tips When it comes to maintaining good h...
Pranayama It is a combination of two words “Prana and Yama”. Prana ...